The Star Cinema’s Valentine offering, ‘Unofficially Yours’ is now a mega-hit after earning a gross revenues of P100 million in just over a week.
The movie starred John Lloyd Cruz and Angel Locsin earned P18 million on its opening day on February 15.
It will possibly overtake last year’s hit, ‘No Other Woman,’ as the second-highest grossing local movie of all time.
It is Cruz’s seventh film to make more than P100 million in its local release.
The stars of ‘Unofficially Yours’ left for Los Angeles, California to attend the film’s international screening on Friday at the Alex Theater in Glendale.
The film’s reviews have been generally encouraging and was also graded B by the Cinema Evaluation Board.
‘Unofficially Yours’ is about casual dating or casual sex relationships.
- John Llyod & Shaina Magdayao are Better Than Ever
- ‘Unofficially Yours’ Tackles Subject Considered Taboo by Many Filipinos
- John Lloyd Cruz is the Movie ‘Box Office King’
- John Lloyd Cruz & Angel Locsin are Doing Daring ‘Bed’ Scenes in ‘Unofficially Yours’
- Techie Agbayani Recalls Experiences on her German Playboy ‘Days’