After 10 years, Carmina Villaroel has a reunion project with Diether Ocampo and Zaijan Jaranilla in ‘Lorenzo’s Time.’
Carmina starred in ABS-CBN’s ‘Recuerdo de Amor (Alaala ng Pag-ibig), with Diether Ocampo in 2001, before she moved to GMA7.
‘Lorenzo’s Time’ will replace the time slot of the teleserye, ‘Budoy.’
Carmina is proud and happy that she is given the said primetime series, aside from ‘Showbiz Inside Reports,’ a talk show every Saturday with Janice de Belen, Joey Marquez and Ogie Diaz.
Carmina was once married to Rustom Padilla, now BB Gandanghari. She revealed that her children Maverick and Cassy do not know BB but she has to tell her kids someday about her lovestory with him.
- Rustom Padilla Evades Question About Sex Operation Issues
- Carmina Villaroel Expresses Interest to Interview Ex-husband Rustom Padilla
- Goodbye Charice Pempengco & Welcome Jake Zyrus!
- Robin Padilla & BB Gandanghari Finally Patch Things Up
- BB Gandanghari is Willing to Have a Serious Talk With His Brother Robin Padilla