One month after their wedding, Shalani Soledad and Roman Romulo are very happy and slowly adjusting to each other.
The are not closing their doors for a baby this year. Shalani hopes that if they will be blessed, a baby is a welcome addition to their family.
But for the mean time, they’re just enjoying with their married life and Shalani is busy preparing for her upcoming noontime show, ‘Game ‘N Go.’
She will join Edu Manzano, Arnel Ignacio, and Gelli de Belen in the upcoming noontime show of the Kapatid network which will start in March.
- Shalani Soledad is Planning to Run as Congresswoman in Valezuela
- Soledad Shalani Has Not Spoken to Willie Revillame
- Shalani Soledad has a Upcoming Noontime Show ‘Game ‘N Go’ on TV5
- TV5’s ‘Game ‘N Go’ Will Go Up Against Other Network’s Sunday Variety Shows
- Shalani Soledad is Part of TV5’s ‘Game ‘n Go’