Alicia Morales urged Grace Ibuna to withdraw her complaint before the UK court so that the late lawmaker could be laid to rest.
Morales said, Ibuna should withdraw her complaint, if she had genuine affection for the congressman.
She should accept that it is to his best interest that Iggy’s remains be buried in peace and they could talk about all the claims in his property later.
There’s still an ongoing legal battle over Arroyo’s last will and the body of the late congressman has yet to be brought to the Philippines.
Iggy’s partner Grace Ibuna filed a court injunction, saying she has the rights over his remains and assets because it is what is stated in Iggy’s will.
- Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Women’ Finally Agree a Settlement for His Decent Burial
- Alicia Morales Claims Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Will’ is Executed when he is not of Sound Mind
- Alicia Morales Gives Instructions to Bar Grace Ibuna at Iggy Arroyo’s Memorial Services
- Alicia Morales Declares She’s the Legal Wife of Iggy Arroyo
- Grace Ibuna Loves Iggy Arroyo with All Her Heart