Sarah Geronimo said she did not demand to have her own variety show because she did not want to work with other artists on ‘ASAP 2012.’
During an interview with ‘The Buzz’ Geronimo said there is no truth to such rumors. They are like a one big happy family on ‘ASAP.’
The Pop Star Princess also reacted to comments that her show replaced the time slot of ‘Gandang Gabi Vice’ because ‘Sarah G Live’ has another time slot.
She will forever be grateful to ABS-CBN because it is where she grew up as a performer and an actress.
‘Sarah G Live!’ will air its pilot episode on Sunday after Corina Sanchez’s ‘Rated K.’
- ‘Gandang Gabi Vice’ will have Its Final Episode on Feb. 19
- Gerald Anderson Has a Heart-to-Heart Talk with Sarah Geronimo’s Mother?
- Kabayan will be Guesting on ‘Gandang Gabi Vice’
- Sarah Geronimo Renews 2-Year Contract With the Kapamilya Network
- Sarah Geronimo Wins the Most Awards in 2013 ASAP Pop Viewers Choice Awards