President Benigno Aquino III takes a firm stand that he does not have any psychological records that would put to question his mental fitness.
This was during the 33rd founding anniversary of the Aurora province, Aquino said that Chief Justice Renato Corona’s ‘challenge’ last week is just a rehash of accusations leveled against him during the May 2010 elections.
The President will not stop in commenting about the trial because he said it is his duty to talk about the public’s sentiments.
He reserves his right to be able to say what he believes should be said to the people, he added.
Meanwhile, Rep. Sonny Angara, a member of the prosecution panel, and Senator Edgardo Angara, a judge in the trial also attended the founding anniversary of the said province.
- Kris Aquino Prays Rosary Everyday for Brother Noy
- Renato Corona & Wife Use PAL ‘Platinum Cards’ with Unlimited Flights & 1st Class seats
- Renato Corona Challenges Pres. Noy Aquino to Show Bank Accounts & Psychological Records
- Senator Miriam Santiago will Show Up at the Impeachment Trial on Tuesday
- Allen Covert is Now the New Owner of Sharon Cuneta’s US Mansion