Chief Justice Renato Corona dared President Noy Aquino to show his statement of assets, liabilities and net worth, bank accounts and psychological records.
Corona explained, as a public official, it is an obligation to the people to show their state of mind.
This was a day after Aquino raised anew doubts on Corona’s credibility as Chief Justice.
The Chief Justice is allegedly prepared to explain the details about his property at proper time and according to the process of the impeachment proceedings.
- Renato Corona’s P1-million Raffle Winning Leads Prosecutors to his Bank Account
- Kris Aquino Prays Rosary Everyday for Brother Noy
- Pres. Noy Aquino Insists He has No Psychological Records
- Renato Corona’s Another Bank Accounts Show Millions
- Renato Corona’s Value of Properties is More Than what He Disclosed in his Statement of Assets