President Noy Aquino is asking for privacy for Grace Lee’s family who, he said, was being harassed.
Aquino announced his statement at the Thursday’s Pulong Bayan after a student asked him how he and Lee are doing.
Lee’s family has been harassed because the public wants for more information on their relationship. Her mother was harassed inside her own grocery store.
Aquino cited the right to privacy guaranteed by the 1986 Constitution. It provides for the right to privacy.
His former girlfriend was Shalani Soledad recently married Pasig Rep. Roman Romulo and the people he had dated like teacher Bunny Calica, celebrity stylist Liz Uy, and stockbroker Len Lopez.
- Grace Lee Takes the Hosting Duties Vacated by Shalani Soledad
- Shalani Soledad has a Upcoming Noontime Show ‘Game ‘N Go’ on TV5
- Soledad Shalani is Back After Honeymoon in Rome
- Soledad Shalani will Walk Down the Aisle Alone on her Wedding?
- Pnoy Just Smiles When He Learns about Soledad Shalani’s Engagement