The defense lawyer of Chief Justice Renato Corona in the impeachment trial appealed to the public not to easily believe everything they read about the stories of the rumored mistress of Corona, who is living in the US.
The attorney and spokesman’s statement came amid rumors circulating on social networking sites that Corona has an alleged second family in the U.S., owning properties by Corona.
Corona placed several of his real estate properties under the name of his alleged mistress, so that they would be hard to trace in case the government investigates.
The defense panel also said that the rumor circulating was only meant to insult the Corona family.
- Survey Says 73% of Pinoy Want CJ Renato Corona Convicted
- Senator Miriam Santiago will Show Up at the Impeachment Trial on Tuesday
- Kris Aquino Reveals Government Needs Miriam Santiago’s Vote over Renato Corona’s Impeachment Trial
- Tom Rodriguez Wants His Lovelife to Remain Private
- Matteo Guidicelli Is Determined To Keep His Romance Secret