The family of Whitney Houston is divided over the place of her burial.
Some relatives say that her mom and cousin want the burial to take place in Atlanta because Whitney enjoyed the most and had the fondest memories there.
But the rest of the family likes Whitney to be buried in Newark because it is the place where she was born and discovered at a local Baptist church.
Nevertheless, Whitney did not want to be buried in New Jersey. But one of her family members really encouraged them that New Jersey is where the world would remember Whitney most.
- Whitney Houston’s Main Cause of Death is Accidental Drowning
- Whitney Houston Chases a Dream & Looking for Love Before Her Death
- Whitney Houston Will be Laid to Final Rest Next to Father on Feb. 18
- Charice Pempengco Promises to Perform a Special Tribute to Whitney Houston
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina was Rushed to Hospital