Timothy Bradley says he can beat Manny Pacquiao by following his game plan.
Bladley knows Pacquiao’s weakness and favorite combinations and vows to make this a tough fight for Pacquiao.
Bradley announced this immediately after he signed contract for his June 9 bout with Filipino boxing champion Manny Pacquiao.
Bradley gained his confidence after he saw Pacquiao’s performance in his last fight against Juan Manuel Marquez, whom many people felt was deprived once more of a victory.
Bradley also thinks that being younger than Marquez and he’s at the peak of his career, he believes Pacquiao will have a hard time handling him.
Meanwhile, Manny had already agreed in principle of Bradley being his first opponent in his much-awaited ring return in 2012.
- Tim Bradley Promises to Shock the World When He Fights Manny Pacquiao on June 09
- Manny Pacquiao Says Jinkee Does Not File Annulment
- Jinkee Pacquiao Feels Lucky She’s Not the ‘Other Woman’
- Manny Pacquiao Shall Prove That He Can Still Continue Boxing
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over