Iggy Arroyo has left his last will but it creates legal battle between the camps of Grace Ibuna and Alicia ‘Aleli’ Morales.
Iggy executed the last will in San Francisco but he died in London.
The will was presented in London Court during a court proceeding which was attended by Ibuna’s solicitor and the legal counsel of the funeral home who keeps Iggy’s remains.
The said document allegedly shows that Ibuna has rights over Iggy’s remains, so her camp is required to submit written evidence that would grant her a power of attorney over the will.
Ibuna’s camp is advised to hire a legal expert from the Philippines to give counsel on the Philippines’ jurisdiction over the case because of the claims of Aleli, the legal wife of Iggy.
Arroyo wants to be buried beside his mother’s tomb in Manila.
- Iggy Arroyo’s Legal Wife Returns Home Empty-handed
- Grace Ibuna Denies Pulling the Plug on Iggy Arroyo is her Own Decision
- Mike Arroyo Claims He Does not Order the Removal of Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Life Support’
- Alicia Morales Declares She’s the Legal Wife of Iggy Arroyo
- Grace Ibuna Loves Iggy Arroyo with All Her Heart