Pascual Garcia III, the PSBank President took the witness stand, after the Senate allowed the testimonies of bank executives in the banks where Renato Corona has deposits.
The information from Corona’s peso accounts with PSBank supported their case against the Chief Justice because the figures showed a P16.2-million discrepancy with the his ‘cash and investments.’
They have yet to hear the testimony of the Bank of Philippine Islands and Corona’s dollar accounts.
- Chief Justice Renato Corona will Finally Testify on May 22
- Robin Padilla Urges People To Watch How Elected Officials Use Public Funds
- Robin Padilla Urges the Public to Remain Vigilant
- Kris Aquino Prays Rosary Everyday for Brother Noy
- Justice Antonio T. Carpio Will Act as Chief Justice in Temporary Capacity