Manny Pacquiao has advised fellow Filipino boxer Nonito Donaire, Jr. to settle the dispute with his family.
Donaire Jr.’s grandparents in General Santos City expressed their disappointment when he won the World Boxing Organization super bantamweight title from Puerto Rican boxer Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. on Feb. 5 in Texas.
The boxers’ relatives allegedly claimed that Donaire had already forgotten about them.
Pacquiao said on ‘Umagang Kay Ganda,’ tape report that Donaire should fix his problem with his family and he also congratulated Donaire on his recent victory.
Donaire had a well-publicized feud with his father before because of older Donaire’s controlling nature and issues about money. Last March his family had already reconciled.
- Nonito Donaire is the Next Manny Pacquiao?
- It’s Nonito Donaire’s Turn to Shine After Manny Pacquiao’s Loss
- Nonito Donaire Wins vs Wilfredo Vasquez Jr. in WBO Super Bantamweight Title on Feb. 05
- Jinkee Pacquiao Prefers Gerald Anderson to be Her Leading Man
- Manny Paquiao’s ‘Controversial’ Victory Divides the Nation