Grace Lee told reporters that it’s an honor and a privilege to be an endorser of local clothing brand Bench.
This was during the sidelines of a mall fashion show of Bench who launched the fragrance of actor Dingdong Dantes.
Lee was the host of the mall event held over the weekend.
Bench had been planning to get her even before it was reported that she was dating with President Noy Aquino.
The Korean TV and radio personality was also the host and interpreter during an event with Korean pop star Kim Hyun Joong, who became the brand ambassador of The Face Shop, which is represented locally by Suyen Corp., also behind Bench.
Lee’s manager has advised her not to talk about the president and she also appealed to the public to give them privacy. People will eventually find out when they’re ready.
When PNoy was asked about his plans on Valentine’s Day, he said he would rather not make plans and said the media should not get distracted from other more important issues.
- Grace Lee Has Learned Her Lesson on ‘Dating Relationship’ With Pnoy?
- Grace Lee Demands Public Apology from Journalist Ellen Tordesillas
- Pres. Noy Aquino’s Family Makes Grace Lee Feel Welcome & Comfortable
- Grace Lee Does Not Think of her Age Difference with Pres. Noy Aquino
- Grace Lee Admits Pres. Noy Aquino ‘Makes her Happy’