The welfare foundation Mowelfund celebrates its 37th anniversary today, March 26, with former President Joseph Estrada as guest of honor.
It was Estrada who founded the Mowelfund in 1974. The organization has catered the needs of its 4,500 members not only for medical services and death benefits but also for housing and alternative income opportunities as well.
Souvenirs from Sampaguita Pictures, LVN Pictures and Premiere Productions shall highlight the occasion which shall be handed over to the Mowelfund Museum.
The celebration shall also be the launching of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes (PCSO) in partnership with Mowelfund’s Sweepstakes.
- Ai-ai delas Alas is Engaged to Be Married to Gerald Sibayan
- Bernard Palanca Is Expecting A Baby With Jerika Ejercito
- Mat Ranillo Delivers Money Related to Pork Barrel Scam
- Andi Eigenmann Shares that She Really Cares for Jake Ejercito
- Isko Moreno’s Joining Pres. Joseph Estrada Will Backfire Against Him?