Shalani Soledad is back in the country with husband Pasig City Rep. Roman Romulo after a one week honeymoon in Rome, Italy.
Soledad is looking more in love, she said that she’s blessed Roman is so kind.
It will be a blessing if God decides on how many children they would have, she told reporters after arriving at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport via Hong Kong on board Cathay Pacific flight CX901.
She is former President Noy Aquino’s girlfriend.
Aquino was invited to their wedding but he failed to attend the said event.
Shalani and Roman exchanged vows at St. Benedict’s Church in Silang, Cavite.
Soledad declined to comment on the Grace Lee-PNoy’s date.
She does not know about it because they were in Rome.
Soledad will be back hosting TV5’s ‘Wil Time Bigtime’ with Willie Revillame on Monday.
- Grace Lee is Surprised when Willie Revillame Offers Her to Co-host ‘Wil Time Bigtime’
- Grace Lee Takes the Hosting Duties Vacated by Shalani Soledad
- Soledad Shalani Has Not Spoken to Willie Revillame
- Camille Villar has Learned to Love ‘Wil Time Bigtime’
- Shalani Soledad has a Upcoming Noontime Show ‘Game ‘N Go’ on TV5