Grace Lee and President Noy Aquino made their first public appearance together.
They both attended the 112th Anniversary Party of Manila Bulletin in Intramuros, Manila on February 1.
The president was a guest-of-honor and he delivered a speech.
Grace was there because she is a showbiz columnist of Manila Bulletin’s ‘Sugar & Spice.’
She arrived in the middle part of the celebration and worn a sexy maroon dress.
The president and the Korean TV host reportedly left the party together, with Grace on-board PNoy’s Land Cruiser.
- Grace Lee Has Learned Her Lesson on ‘Dating Relationship’ With Pnoy?
- Grace Lee Demands Public Apology from Journalist Ellen Tordesillas
- Pres. Noy Aquino’s Family Makes Grace Lee Feel Welcome & Comfortable
- Grace Lee Does Not Think of her Age Difference with Pres. Noy Aquino
- Grace Lee Admits Pres. Noy Aquino ‘Makes her Happy’