The estranged wife of Iggy Arroyo is taking full control of the arrangements for his wake and funeral.
Alicia Morales does not allow Iggy’s longtime companion Grace Ibuna from the wake and burial.
Her lawyer has issued instructions to family members and friends to bar Ibuna from any of the memorial services.
Ibuna was the lawmaker’s companion when he died on Jan. 26 in London, where he was being treated for cirrhosis of the liver.
Earlier Morales has accused Ibuna of authorizing doctors to remove the then brain-dead lawmaker from life support.
Iggy’s remains is scheduled to arrive today, February 4.
- Grace Ibuna & her Dad Hire British Lawyer to Stop Funeral Parlor from Turning Over Iggy’s Remains to Aleli
- Alicia Morales Gives Instructions to Bar Grace Ibuna at Iggy Arroyo’s Memorial Services
- Grace Ibuna Loves Iggy Arroyo with All Her Heart
- Iggy Arroyo’s Remains Arrives on Wednesday February 29
- Alicia Morales’ Lawyer Claims Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Will’ is Not Valid Under Phil Law