Floyd Mayweather says he can earn millions without fighting Manny Pacquiao.
Mayweather can still earn $60-70 million in 30 minutes.
The most awaited fight of the century seems to be impossible because both camps are not agreeing to the fight sharing.
Now that Mayweather has been granted a license to fight in Las Vegas, he can now set-forth in gearing up to go against Puerto Rican Miguel Cotto on May 5.
Mayweather will face Cotto instead of fighting Manny Pacquiao.
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather
- Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather are Going to Slug it Out in Novemver 2012
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Floyd Mayweather Will not Give Manny Pacquiao Another Chance
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Miguel Cotto is the Toughest Guy He Ever Fought