Carmina Villaroel will co-host a talk show on ABS-CBN.
This early, Carmina’s upcoming talk show is already much-anticipated.
It’s the talk of showbiz town because Villaroel expresses interest to interview ex-husband, the late Rustom Padilla.
Padilla is already part of her past and Carmina has learned to accept that chapter of her life.
She has no regrets because she realizes she could not be what she is now without that experience.
Rustom Padilla is dead, but resurrected as BB Gandanghari who is now in based in New York.
- Goodbye Charice Pempengco & Welcome Jake Zyrus!
- Carmina Villaroel will Introduce BB Gandanghari to her Kids Someday
- What Helps Carmina Villaroel Move On From Her Past With BB?
- Robin Padilla & BB Gandanghari Finally Patch Things Up
- Zoren Legaspi & BB Gandanghari Are Set to Co-Star in TV5’s Fantaserye ‘Enchanted Garden’