Chief Justice Renato Corona won P1-million raffle winning of the Philippine Savings Bank.
It led the prosecutors to information on his bank accounts after they learned his winning of the bank’s monthly raffle on March 13, 2008.
This can be linked to Corona’s ‘Statement of Assets’ and can determine if he has the resources to purchase the properties he owns.
The senate wants the manager of the bank summoned and to bring the records of Corona and his wife, Cristina Corona.
But Corona’s lawyers filed their opposition to the prosecution’s request. They stressed that the bank records have not been ‘pre-marked’ and have not been mentioned in the proceedings.
- Renato Corona Challenges Pres. Noy Aquino to Show Bank Accounts & Psychological Records
- Renato Corona’s Bank Accounts Closed 1st Day of Impeachment Trial
- Renato Corona’s Another Bank Accounts Show Millions
- Renato Corona’s Value of Properties is More Than what He Disclosed in his Statement of Assets
- The Corona Family Cannot be Obliged to Testify