Ignacio ‘Iggy’ Arroyo has already passed away but the mystery surrounding the ‘Jose Pidal’ account lives on.
Sen. Panfilo Lacson seeks a new probe into Jose Pidal’s account which was allegedly owned by the late Negros Occidental representative.
Sometime in 2003, former First Gentleman Jose Miguel ‘Mike’ Arroyo escaped the investigation after his younger brother claimed ownership of the controversial bank account.
A P300 million in campaign funds of former President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo were allegedly deposited in Iggy’s account.
Lacson also divulged having discovered other active accounts of the Arroyo brothers containing P2 billion each.
- Mike Arroyo Claims He Does not Order the Removal of Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Life Support’
- Iggy Arroyo Is Clinically Dead & Only Breathing with a ‘Life Support’
- Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Women’ Finally Agree a Settlement for His Decent Burial
- Iggy Arroyo’s Remains will Finally Come Home
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Says Antonio Trillanes Has No Political Career After His Term in Senate