Iza Calzado confirmed that her father was one of the people who influenced her to transfer to ABS-CBN.
Calzado and her father, Director Lito Calzado worked for the other station and they were very thankful for all the years there.
Nevertheless, her Dad was with Iza in wanting new things for her career, although he was grateful to GMA7 because he wanted her to spread her wings and fly.
He died of liver cancer at the age of 65 last November. It was the reason why she turned emotional when she performed on ASAP 2012.
On the other hand, Iza shares that she will be the new host of ‘The Biggest Loser: Pinoy Edition,’ replacing the Megastar Sharon Cuneta, who left for TV5 last year.
She used to weigh 220 lbs. before and she always wants to inspire more people to lose weight for health reason.
- Iza Calzado’s First ABS-CBN Project is Portraying a Role in MMK
- Gabby Concepcion is Going to be a Father Again
- Gabby Concepcion is Happy that KC Concepcion is Moving on from Controversial Break-up with Piolo Pascual
- Cristy Fermin is Ready to Beat Derek Ramsay’s Tranfer to TV5?
- Sharon Cuneta will Transfer to TV5 when Contract Expires?