The TV5’s courtroom drama and talk show ‘Public Atorni: Asunto o Areglo’ tranfers to a new time slot 4:30 p.m. starting on January 30.
Atty. Persida Acosta, the office chief of the Public Attorney’s Office, is hosting the legal drama series.
Acosta joins the network’s package of public affairs programs, now airing daily in the late afternoon.
She claims that her heart belongs to the masses because the lawyer comes from a poor family of nine children.
They were all sent to school through scholarship grants and Atty. Acosta says public service is a calling she can’t refuse.
- Ogie Alcasid is Torn Between GMA Network & Manny Pangilinan
- Cesar Montano May Consider Joining TV5 with Aga Muhlach in a Noontime Show?
- Aga Muhlach Hopes to Star Again in Star Cinema Movie with KC Concepcion
- Sharon Cuneta’s ‘Sharon’ on TV5 will Start Airing on Feb. 27
- Nadine Samonte is Willing to Leave Showbiz & Build Family at Young Age