Grace Ibuna had shunned word war vs Iggy Arroyo’s legal wife Alicia ‘Aleli’ Morales.
Aleli vowed to file charges against the former girlfriend of Gabby Concepcion for allegedly giving go-signal to pull the plug on Iggy.
Meanwhile, Grace Ibuna’s sister appealed to everyone to offer prayers to the late congressman, instead of commenting publicly on the threat of a lawsuit.
Aleli will fly to London along with her lawyer to claim the body of her husband and bring Iggy’s remains to their home in La Vista subdivision for his wake but Grace wants to take charge of the burial because she claims it is Iggy’s wish.
On the other hand, Bianca, Iggy’s eldest daughter with his first wife Marilen Jacinto, is in London and has arranged everything including the signing of his father’s death certificate.
Grace’s daughter with actor Gabby Concepcion, Garie, also flew to London from Manila to give support to her mother.
- Grace Ibuna Denies Pulling the Plug on Iggy Arroyo is her Own Decision
- Alicia Morales’ Lawyer Claims Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Will’ is Not Valid Under Phil Law
- Grace Ibuna Receives Iggy Arroyo’s Estate’s Income
- Mike Arroyo Claims He Does not Order the Removal of Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Life Support’
- Alicia Morales Declares She’s the Legal Wife of Iggy Arroyo