The second wife of Iggy Arroyo, Alicia Rita Morales declares that she is still the legal wife.
Morales vowed to pursue criminal charges against whoever gave hospital officials the order to pull the plug on the life support system attached to her comatose husband.
Arroyo was reported to have died around 5 p.m., Jan. 26, 2012 when the life support system attached to him was shut down.
Grace Ibuna, his common-law wife was with the congressman when he died.
Meanwhile, Ibuna had a relationship before with actor Gabby Concepcion and they have a daughter.
The late congressman also has two daughters, Bianca and Dina from his first marriage.
- Mike Arroyo Claims He Does not Order the Removal of Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Life Support’
- Grace Ibuna Denies Pulling the Plug on Iggy Arroyo is her Own Decision
- Grace Ibuna Claims Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Will’ Gives Her the Rights Over Remains
- Iggy Arroyo Executes Last Will that Creates Legal Battle Between his ‘Women’
- Iggy Arroyo’s Legal Wife Returns Home Empty-handed