Bob Arum, the Hall of Fame promoter said that there has been no movement on Mayweather’s side about the Pacquiao-Mayweather bout.
Manny Pacquiao’s adviser, Mike Koncz last effort did not produce any positive result.
Koncz will to fly to the United States from Manila over the weekend in a hope to salvage the Mayweather megabuck match with Pacquiao this coming June.
However, Arum said Koncz will return to the country this weekend with another set of documents for Pacquiao to sign.
Arum did not divulge who Pacquiao is facing but it might be Miguel Cotto, who wants to avenge his 2009 loss.
But Cotto is a super welterweight title holder. He does not want to fight Pacquiao at the welterweight limit of 147 lbs. or below his current fighting weight of 152 lbs.
And it would be an extreme sacrifice for Cotto to give in to Pacquiao’s demands.
- Manny Pacquiao Earns Biggest Paycheck in his Fight Against Tim Bradley
- Boxer Timothy Bradley is the Best Alternate of Floyd Mayweather to Fight Manny Pacquiao
- Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather are Going to Slug it Out in Novemver 2012
- Australian’s Welterweight Jeff Horn is Manny Pacquiao’s Next Boxing Opponent
- Manny Pacquiao Still Needs the Money