Ashley Robles is a Filipino-American who auditioned for the 11th season of ‘American Idol.’
Ashley Robles got the nod of AI judges when she sang Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’ during the audition.
Robles extended her appreciation to everyone who showed their support.
Filipinos may have another ‘American Idol’ hopeful to root for in the hit talent show.
In an interview, she reveals that she is a single mom with a five-year-old daughter. She works as an insurance account manager and as DJ at night.
Meanwhile, the AI judges of the 11th Season are Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler, and Randy Jackson.
- Filipino Stars Join Calls to Support Jessica Sanchez Up to the Finals
- Thia Megia & Finalists of AI Stage a Concert at Araneta Coliseum
- It’s Nonito Donaire’s Turn to Shine After Manny Pacquiao’s Loss
- Anne Curtis is Now Shooting Her Hollywood Movie ‘Blood Ransom’
- R&B Artist & Record Producer Akon is Also Ready to Offer a Record Deal to Jessica Sanchez