Shalani Soledad and Roman Romulo’s personal vows were brief yet brimming with love.
Shalani’s vows to Roman ‘When you found love, you just know … You are my home, my happiness.’
Roman answered on his most passionate line, ‘I love you,’ and it merited cheers from the crowd. The couple vowed to love each other until their hair turns gray.
Shalani Soledad and Roman Romulo exchanged ‘I do’s’ in simple but elegant wedding ceremony on Jan. 22, the eve of the Chinese New Year at St. Benedict Church, in Silang, Cavite.
Soledad worn an Inno Sotto creation: an off shoulder, off-white long gown with delicate bead works, a reminiscent of Kate Middleton’s wedding dress while the groom was in a dark colored suit.
Shalani looked beautiful, as she walked down the aisle with her uncle Mon Soledad in Bruno Mars’ song ‘Just the Way You Are.’
The church’s decorations reflected the couple’s aura and persona, the bridal pathway had no red carpet but bouquets of neatly arranged white flowers perched at the end of the pews by the center.
It was lighted by white, orange, and purple lights, while an array of flowers and leaves alternately covered the St. Benedict’s pillars.
- Soledad Shalani will Walk Down the Aisle Alone on her Wedding?
- Roman Romulo Decides to Say ‘Forever’ with Shalani Soledad after Waiting 44 Years for the Right Girl
- Shalani Soledad’s Uncle will Walk her Down the Aisle
- Shalani Soledad Still Hopes to Get Pregnant
- Shalani Soledad Wants to Play Santa on Christmas