Malacañang revealed that Chief Justice Renato Corona’s income tax returns would ‘connect the dots’ on his alleged unexplained wealth.
The palace needs the ITRs to connect the dots on his unexplained wealth given that his source of income is limited.
Edwin Lacierda said that President Noy Aquino decides whether to allow the release of Corona’s Income Tax Return on Tuesday.
Corona has been working for 20 years in the government, it should be his only source of income.
Corona’s Statements of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth showed that the price of properties he acquired like the condominium unit in Taguig was below the actual acquisition price.
- Duterte Wants To Call Malacañan ‘The People’s Palace’
- Robin Padilla Urges People To Watch How Elected Officials Use Public Funds
- Robin Padilla Urges the Public to Remain Vigilant
- Maja Salvador Talks about Gerald’s ‘Affair’?
- John Lloyd Cruz & Angelica Panganiban are No Longer Hiding the Real Score Between Them