Floyd Mayweather Jr. does not like a 50-50 split of revenues in his fight with Manny Pacquiao.
Mayweather said that an equal share of revenue for the Pacquiao fight won’t happen.
However, big money will come in for Pacquiao if he accepts the fight, Mayweather added.
The controversial boxer also encourages Pacquiao to take full control of his decision of the negotiations and not leave everything up to boxing promoter Bob Arum.
Pacquiao and Mayweather made a 3-minute phone conversation which covered discussion about the share of revenue and the May 5 date of their supposed fight.
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Floyd Mayweather Will not Give Manny Pacquiao Another Chance
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather
- Amir Khan Warns Manny Paquiao on Timothy Bradley’s Rough Tactics
- Floyd Mayweather Can Have Millions Without Fighting Manny Pacquiao