The cocaine possession case against pop star Bruno Mars is already dismissed by a Las Vegas judge.
Mars had successfully completed a court-order of drug education classes and community service, even exceeding the amount of hours he was told to serve.
A County District Court judge cleared Bruno of the charge, a court information officer for the 8th Judicial District Court announced.
Peter Hernandez, is Mars’ real name, was arrested in September 2010 after a bathroom attendant at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel caught him with a baggy of white powder or a cocaine.
He was charged of possessing cocaine and received a $2,000 fine, 200 hours of community service, drug counseling. He should stay out of trouble during a year of informal probation.
- Warrant of Arrest Against Leila Delima is Issued by Muntinlupa Trial Court on February 13.
- Bruno Mars is Willing to Trade His Music to Have His Pinay Mother Back
- Sarah Geronimo is Motivated to Work Even Harder
- It is Now Trillanes’ Turn to dergo a Drug Test
- Matteo Guidicelli Maintains He is in Cebu For Different Reasons