Sam Pinto wondered why some people pitted her with Ellen Adarna. Reports had reached Sam that Ellen’s January issue on FHM drew more fans than her.
Reports had reached Sam that Ellen’s January issue on FHM drew more fans than her.
According to the sexy star, Ellen and her are good friends because they were together and they both came from the sitcom ‘Bubble Gang,’ so hopefully people would stop hurling intrigues against them.
Sam is happy the way her career is going. For 2012, she is in GMA-7’s new primetime soap, ‘Legacy,’ where she plays a model-endorser for a soap, made by the company owned by Lovi Poe’s family.
Her character will be the victim of character assassination and will get involved in a scandal.
She’s also in Viva Films’ first offering for the new year, ‘Hitman’, as Cesar Montano’s leading lady.
‘Legacy’ has a powerhouse cast led by Heart Evangelista, Lovi Poe and Alessandra de Rossi.
In ‘Hitman,’ she plays the leading lady of Cesar Montano who is also the director of the movie.
It’s an action packed movie and she is hopeful that her acting ability would be noticed by her fans and the audience.
Meanwhile, she decided to stop doing sexy roles in films. Her goal now is to be recognized as a good actress.
- Lovi Poe & Nora Aunor are Mobbed by the Tawi-Tawi Residents
- ABS-CBN Offers Heart Evangelista to be a Kapamilya Again
- Geoff Eigenmann & Carla Abellana Talk about Transfer Rumors
- Lovi Poe Wishes Ronald Singson Positive Start after Serving Prison in Hongkong
- Kapamilya Network is Preparing for Lovi Poe’s Entrance to ABS-CBN?