The stars of Hollywood, Rachel Weisz and Jeremy Renner were treated to a Filipino dinner.
The stars are now currently shooting the action movie ‘Bourne Legacy’ in Manila.
The party at the Filipino restaurant Abe was hosted by Cristalle Henares, daughter of celebrity doctor Vicki Belo.
They were served Filipino dishes like ‘pinaputok na tilapia,’ ‘adobo’ and ‘gising-gising.’
- The Shooting of Spy Film ‘Bourne Legacy’ Starts on Wednesday
- Hollywood Actor Daniel Craig Has Fun in Manila
- Edward Norton Now in Philippines to Complete the Cast of ‘Bourne Legacy’
- ‘James Bond’ Daniel Craig is also in the Philippines
- Three Local Actors are Tapped to be Part of Hollywood Film ‘Bourne Legacy’ in Manila