Chief Justice Renato Corona’s value of his properties is more than what he disclosed in his Statement of Assets, liabilities, and net worth.
The worth of his real properties only increased by P4 million despite his purchase of a P14.5-million Bellagio penthouse from 2009 to 2010.
It also showed that Corona’s real properties from 2003 to 2009 was only P14 million.
But after a year (2010), his properties were valued at P18 million, excluding their penthouse.
The condominium unit was purchased on December 16, 2009 and its Title was transferred in January 2010.
- Renato Corona Challenges Pres. Noy Aquino to Show Bank Accounts & Psychological Records
- Renato Corona’s Another Bank Accounts Show Millions
- Renato Corona’s P1-million Raffle Winning Leads Prosecutors to his Bank Account
- The Corona Family Cannot be Obliged to Testify
- Renato Corona has ‘Accumulated’ Forty Properties in Nine Years