The place where the intimate video of Janelle Manahan and Ramgen Revilla was first uploaded, has already been identified.
Genelyn Magsaysay’s family was the source of the said intimate video, Argee Guevarra, the counsel of Manahan said.
Computer experts traced the IP address of the video and discovered that it was first uploaded on Youtube website in Europe.
Ramgen’s sister, Ramona Bautista, is currently in Europe. When the investigation of his brother’s death was being conducted, she left the country and went to Turkey last November.
Manahan and her counsels went to the office of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG)-Women and Children’s Protection Desk in Camp Crame.
They submitted the information regarding the IP address that was discovered by the forensics and formally requested an investigation.
- Ramona Bautista may be Behind the Uploading of the Sex Video?
- Janelle Manahan is a Battered Girlfriend of Ramgen Revilla?
- Genelyn Magsaysay Changes Statement that She has the Laptop but No Sex Video
- Sen. Bong Revilla Wants NBI Probe on Janelle-Ramgen Alleged Sex Video Controversy
- Janelle Manahan Speaks About Having More Sex Videos