Shalani Soledad has finally picked an important person in her life to walk her down the aisle on her wedding day.
During the pre-wedding reception held at the Manila Polo Club, Soledad shared that his uncle Mon Soledad will be escorting her.
The pre-wedding reception, intended for the couple’s constituents who will not be able to attend the wedding day proper, was organized by Roman Romulo’s sister Mons.
She decided to personally organize the event instead of hiring an event organizer.
They want to have a personal touch on the event because it’s also their way of welcoming Shalani to their family.
Romulo and Soledad’s wedding is scheduled on Sunday, January 22 in St. Benedict Church in Silang, Cavite.
The couple want to share a part of their actual wedding budget to the victims of tropical storm ‘Sendong’ in northern Mindanao.
- Shalani Soledad’s Personal Vows’ to Roman Romulo ‘You’re My Home, My Happiness’
- Shalani Soledad Still Hopes to Get Pregnant
- Shalani Soledad Wants to Play Santa on Christmas
- Grace Lee is Surprised when Willie Revillame Offers Her to Co-host ‘Wil Time Bigtime’
- Grace Lee Takes the Hosting Duties Vacated by Shalani Soledad