Piolo Pascual was back on ‘ASAP 2012’ on Sunday to celebrate his 35th birthday, after that controversial break-up with KC Concepcion.
Pacual’s closest friends like Sam Milby, Erik Santos, Gary Valenciano, Jericho Rosales and Christian Bautista performed with him on ‘ASAP.’
The actor thanks everyone who has helped him through the years and to reach where he is today.
Pascual’s actual birthday was on January 12 where he had a simple birthday celebration with his family. It was a family event with his siblings and other relatives.
Pascual said, he feels as young as ever and he’s a year older but hopefully a year wiser.
- Judy Ann Santos Does Not See Herself Working with Piolo Pascual
- Piolo Pascual Thinks 2011 is his Most ‘Intriguing’ Year
- Piolo Pascual-KC Concepcion’s Controversial Break-up will Not Affect Actor’s Showbiz Career?
- KC Concepcion Shares That Her Heartaches & Trials Are All Compensated
- Sarah Geronimo & Rayver Cruz Will Be Together Again?