Couple Maja Salvador and Matteo Guidicelli are rumored to tie the knot soon.
But Salvador just shrugged off the said rumors, saying she and her real life boyfriend, actor Matteo Guidicelli, are not planning to get married soon.
At present, they still need to prove a lot to each other and work is still their priority.
She wants to work for her family and plans to get married after 7-10 years from now.
In previous interviews, Salvador said she hopes Guidicelli is the man she’s supposed to spend the rest of her life with.
Meanwhile, Salvador and Guidicelli will star in their first movie together, titled ‘My Cactus Heart.’
In the said movie, working with Guidicelli is not as easy as everyone seems to think because it’s hard to play a character that is different from one’s real emotion.
- Sarah Geronimo’s Mother Tells Her To Stop Seeing Rumored Boyfriend
- Maja Salvador Finally Admitted the End of Her Relationship with Matteo Guidicelli
- Maja Salvador Only Bares Skin If the Role Requires It
- Xian Lim is Accused of Using Kim Chiu for Own Advancement
- Matteo Guidicelli Reveals Being Nervous Kissing Girlfriend Maja Salvador Onscreen