Richard Yap, the Cebuano actor and more popularly known as ‘Chen Sy’ in the hit series ‘My Binondo Girl’ is happy with viewers’ positive response.
Audiences or viewers are excited to see the characters on their television sets not only because of Kim Chiu-Xian Lim’s team up, but also Ai-Ai delas Alas and Cherry Pie Picache’s dreams of happy ending with Richard’s character.
Yap said, he’s happy and thankful that they give him a chance. He never dreams of becoming an actor but since it’s here he’s embracing it now.
‘My Binondo Girl’ had a grand fans day last Sunday evening, the 44-year-old actor said, though he does not have any formal training in acting, he is happy with the positive result of his performance.
Yap admitted that when the role was offered to him, he was hesitant at first because he knows that it requires acting skills and will consume most of his time.
Yap still works at day in a company and he tries to balance his time on showbiz schedule and on his works.
The Cebuano actor is happily married for 18 years now with his non-showbiz wife and has two kids.
His wife does not get jealous over his scenes with Ai-Ai de las Alas or Cherry Pie. His family is very happy and proud of what he accomplished in ‘My Binondo Girl.’
- Maja Salvador Believes She Has Yet to Seal Her Position in Showbiz Industry
- Kim Chiu is Not in a Hurry But is Ready to Fall In Love Again
- Kim Chiu Says Working With Vilma Santos Helps Her Grow as an Actress
- Xian Lim Confirms his Album Will be Released Soon
- Xian Lim Wants Kim Chiu Again as Leading Lady in his New Project