Jinkee Pacquiao, the wife of boxing champion Manny Pacquaio, is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday.
The Pacquiaos held an intimate gathering with family and closest friends in their mansion in General Santos City on Tuesday night.
The most important gift she received this year was her husband’s efforts to spend more time with their family, Jinkee said.
Jinkee and Manny visited an island resort in Kiamba, Saranggani on board their newly purchased yacht, on the actual day of her birthday.
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- Manny Pacquiao & Jinkee Pacquiao are Now Proud Franchise Owners of Davao-grown Coffee Shop
- Jinkee Pacquiao Stays Calm when She Receives Death Internet Hoax
- Manny Pacquiao Has Found a Gym Near the Senate
- How Manny Pacquiao Manages to ‘Drive out’ Temptations