Actor Daniel Craig, the husband of ‘Bourne Legacy’ lead actress Rachel Weisz, was also here in the country.
Craig was seen at around 10 a.m. on Wednesday but he refused to have his picture taken so people wouldn’t know that he’s also in the Philippines.
Someone heard Weisz called Craig ‘hun.’
The James Bond actor had already left the country last night.
He is the sixth actor to portray British spy James Bond in the highly successful movie franchise.
- Hollywood Actor Daniel Craig Has Fun in Manila
- Edward Norton Now in Philippines to Complete the Cast of ‘Bourne Legacy’
- ‘Bourne Legacy’ Stars Eat Filipino Dishes
- Three Local Actors are Tapped to be Part of Hollywood Film ‘Bourne Legacy’ in Manila
- The Shooting of Spy Film ‘Bourne Legacy’ Starts on Wednesday