Carmina was a talent of ABS-CBN, a few years back before becoming a GMA-7 mainstay.
Among the sitcoms in the network she starred were ‘Palibhasa Lalaki’ and ‘Oki Doki Doc,’ with Aga Muhlach.
It was at GMA-7 where Carmina unearthed her other talents as a performer. She became a TV host and starred in dramatic role in a number of television series.
It is not known yet what program or assignment Carmina would embark with the ABS-CBN network, but whatever it is, according to her ‘she is ready’.
Now that she is back with ABS-CBN, she is expected to do some movie assignments with Star Cinema, the network’s subsidiary.
She will reportedly be signing a new contract on January 16 to formalize her joining back with ABS-CBN.
- Aga Muhlach Hopes to Star Again in Star Cinema Movie with KC Concepcion
- Maja Salvador will Star in ‘Thelma’
- Phil does not Attend the Premiere Night of Angel’s movie, ‘In The Name of Love’
- TV5 To Introduce A New Generation Of ‘Bagets’ Reminiscent Of The 80s
- Jake Plays Different Role ‘In The Name of Love’