Despite his controversial break-up with KC Concepcion, actor Piolo Pascual admitted that 2011 has been his most intriguing year so far.
But Pascual prefers not to give details on the negative things because he has more reasons to be grateful for the past year and he’s looking forward to another year.
He never explores on the negative things but lives through another year. We just look ahead and think positive about everything.
The actor is also thankful to those who supported him and stood by his side every step of the way.
Pascual is currently busy taping his newest television series ‘Padre de Pamilya,’ with actors Jericho Rosales and Christopher de Leon.
Pascual revealed that he will also do another movie with ABS-CBN, as well as produce the sequel of the hit comedy film ‘Kimmy Dora’ with Eugene Domingo.
- Piolo Pascual-KC Concepcion’s Controversial Break-up will Not Affect Actor’s Showbiz Career?
- Piolo Pascual Plans to Have US Tour with KC Concepcion
- Piolo Pascual Knows that Romance will Come in God’s Time
- Piolo Pascual is Back to Celebrate 35th Birthday on ‘ASAP’ after Controversial Break-up with KC Concepcion
- Piolo Pascual & Jericho Rosales Team-up in ‘Padre de Pamilya’