John Lloyd Cruz dreams that his next romantic relationship would involve the woman he’s supposed to spend the rest of his life with.
Some few months ago, Cruz had a controversial break-up with former girlfriend Shaina Magdayao.
The 28-year-old actor said that his ideal age for marriage is five years from now. He hopes within that five years, his next relationship would be a ‘set up’ for the next five years.
He is starting to secure his future family financially, as early as now because he’s not getting any younger.
Cruz still believes in true love, in spite of his failed relationships in the past.
Meanwhile, Cruz has an upcoming movie with Angel Locsin, ‘What Matters Most.’
- John Lloyd Cruz has not yet Found the Girl He’ll Marry in the Future
- John Lloyd Cruz is Doing a Romantic Movie with Angel Locsin
- Shaina Magdayao Responds to Piolo Pascual’s Statement
- Ruffa Guttierez & John Lloyd Cruz Have Already Achieved a Closure of Their Split
- Phil Younghusband is the Father of Denise Oca’s Baby?