Sen. Bong Revilla is still grateful for its second place finish, with gross earnings of P51,527,616 of his movie entry, ‘Panday 2’ in the festival’s first three days.
Revilla said he’s quite satisfied and happy with his movie’s performance in 2011 Metro Manila Film Festival.
The actor is now active in extending help to the flood victims in Iligan and Cagayan de Oro. Last December 29, he went there again and help the floods victims.
Meanwhile, the movie ‘Enteng Ng Ina Mo’ is still in the number 1 slot. It stars Vic Sotto and Ai-ai de las Alas.
- Bong Revilla’s Christmas Wish is his Dad’s Peace of Mind & Happiness
- Judy Ann Santos Will Take Ai-Ai de las Alas’s Role in Vic Sotto-Bong Revilla’s MMFF Movie
- Ai-Ai Gives In Best Actress Trophy to Nora Aunor
- Ai-ai de las Alas’ Enteng Ng Ina Mo’ is the Biggest Filmfest Opener
- Ai-ai de las Alas Shares the Reasons Why Many Girls Fall for Vic Sotto