Tikoy Aguiluz dreams of making an independent film with John Lloyd as the lead star.
Aguiluz told ABS-CBN’s ‘Bandila’. The movie director likes Cruz to be part of an independent film because Cruz has the ‘presence’ and has followers.
Aguiluz is the director of Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story who won the Best Picture in Metro Manila Film Festival.
The producers of the said movie allegedly changed some scenes without consulting him and forced him to ask for the removal of his name from the movie credits.
- Director Tikoy Aguiluz Wants Name Removed from ‘The Asiong Salonga Story’
- John Lloyd Cruz Plays Derek Ramsay’s Role
- Derek Ramsay and Angelica Panganiban are Giving Each Other Space
- Techie Agbayani Recalls Experiences on her German Playboy ‘Days’
- Dingdong Dantes Shrugs off Allegations in Winning Best Actor Awards