A possible fourth fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez may happen, now that Floyd Mayweather Jr. has been sentenced to 90 days in prison for a 2010 domestic violence charge.
Juan Manuel Marquez is more than willing to fight Manny Pacquiao for a fourth time on May 5, 2012.
All of their three fights had ended in controversy and last November 12 in Las Vegas, Pacquiao won via a majority decision victory but many boxing observers felt Marquez was the rightful winner.
If ever a fourth fight between him and Pacquiao will materialize, Marquez wants that it will not be held in Las Vegas because he feels judges and officials are biased in favor of the Filipino boxer.
Nevertheless, many boxing fans are still hoping that the Pacquiao and Mayweather bout will finally clash on May 5, 2012.
There are other fighters being considered as potential Pacquiao opponents like Miguel Cotto, Timothy Bradley, and Lamont Peterson.
- Boxer Timothy Bradley is the Best Alternate of Floyd Mayweather to Fight Manny Pacquiao
- Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather are Going to Slug it Out in Novemver 2012
- Manny Pacquiao Still Needs the Money
- Manny Pacquiao Shall Prove That He Can Still Continue Boxing
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over