Maja Salvador, one of the Kapamilya network’s most popular actresses, is not worried about getting more support roles.
Maja’s TV project this year was the teleserye, ‘Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin,’ where she played the role of a girl from a rebel group who falls in love with the lead characters, a soldier and a fellow rebel, both played by Coco Martin.
Maja made another temporary stint as one of the antagonists in Kim Chiu’s ‘My Binondo Girl.’
On the other hand, Maja is also thankful for playing lead roles like her now-defunct successful afternoon soap ‘Impostor,’
‘Impostor’ bagged a gold medal recognition from the 2011 International Emmy Awards under the Best Telenovela category, the other month.
Maja is scheduled to portray another role next year on ‘Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Lumayo Ka Man sa Akin’ and in an indie film with boyfriend Matteo Guidicelli, ‘My Cactus Heart.’
After facing some showbiz controversies this year like the misunderstanding with her cousin, actress Deborah Sun; the rumor romantically linking her to her ‘Thelma’ movie director Paul Soriano; and the fist fight between Coco and Matteo at the Star Magic Ball, Maja is now a stronger person.
- The Fistfight Between Coco Martin & Matteo Guidicelli Does Not Help ‘Thelma’
- Maja Salvador Says Life Goes On After the Coco-Matteo Controversy
- Maja Salvador’s ‘Thelma’ Has a Successful Premiere Night
- Maja Salvador Admits Relationship with Matteo Guidicelli
- Maja Salvador Admits She is the Cause of Coco Martin & Matteo Guicelli’s Fight